Motorola brings the Nexus 6 for pre-order on Flipkart today starting at INR 43,999 for the 32GB and INR 48,999 for the 64GB version. The device will be available in Midnight Blue or Cloud White colors. With Nexus 6, Motorola has worked with Google to bring you a bigger phone with More screen, More speed, More power and more everything. It’s the best Android experience ever with the latest specs and technology built in.
Nexus 6 will be available in 4 exclusive offers such as the 3 month free subscription of Flipkart First, exchange offer where you can return your old smartphone and get upto Rs. 10,000 discount, get Rs. 1500 Cash Back on purchasing on various monthly EMI’s via HDFC/ICICI bank and get pre-selected Flipkart eBooks worth Rs 2100 for Free.
Features of Nexus 6 –
- More room to view: With a six-inch Quad HD display, Nexus 6 is great for watching, reading, playing and doing.
- More doing, less charging: An around-the-clock 3220 mAh battery gets you through your day and more. Plus, the included Motorola Turbo Charger gives you a quick burst of power when your battery needs it the most. All it takes is 15 minutes to get up to an additional 6 hours of battery life.
- More epic shots: The 13 megapixel camera with Optical Image Stabilization and HDR+ lets you take your best possible photos with the least possible effort.
- More sound in stereo: With dual front-facing stereo speakers, you’ll get an immersive stereo sound that is great for experiencing music, movies and games as you should.
- More with Lollipop: Nexus 6 comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop – a sweet new take on Android. Lollipop introduces Material Design so that content responds to your touch, or even your voice, in more intuitive ways, and transitions between tasks are more fluid. Plus, new call and message notifications allow you to act on (or dismiss) them without interrupting what you’re doing. And much much more.
More Android, All Around
It’s no secret we love Android. That’s why every one of our Moto phones is built on a foundation of pure Android – it’s easier to use, delivers amazing performance and lets you choose how you want to use your phone. So we have more sweet Android news to share…
Once Android 5.0 Lollipop is officially released, we intend to bring this latest upgrade to many of our other Motorola devices, as well. This includes Moto X (1st and 2nd Gen), Moto G (2nd Gen) and Moto E. We’re still working out the details on timing and the upgrade depends on our partners’ support so stay tuned to our software upgrades page for the latest and greatest.