According to the Counterpoint report from April – June 2017 in India the Oppo F3 has been ranked no.1 amongst top sellers in the 15,000 to 30,000 price segment for that quarter. The OPPO F3 has topped the chart by capturing 24.2% of the sales amongst top sellers OPPO is also one of the brands with 100% domestic manufacturing ahead of its rivals.
|Rank||BRAND||Model||Share||Manufacturing for Model|
The Oppo F3 was launched back in May with Dual 16MP + 8MP camera at the front for INR 19,900. The main highlight of the device is the dual front-facing camera with a 16MP+8MP sensor and 76.4-degree and 120-degree wide angle respectively and f/2.0 aperture to capture better selfies. The Oppo F3 comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with gorilla glass 5 protection, it is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor clocked at 1.5Ghz. The device is packed with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
OPPO F3 Specs
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, sd card up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, 1/3-inch sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP+8MP front-facing camera with 76.4+120-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, with ColorOS 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Thickness: 7.3mm and Weight: 153g
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3200mAh battery
Mr. Sky Li, OPPO VP and Managing Director of International Mobile Business, said,
“India has always been a key market for us and we have worked towards fulfilling the consumer demands. It’s really exciting to see the OPPO F3 receiving such an overwhelming response and becoming a best seller. We will continue to focus on understanding the consumer needs and offer them products that meet their demands.”
What do you think of the Selfie-Smartphone trend? Do you own one of them? Drop a comment and let us know or you can also tweet to us on @theunbiasedblog.