The Moto X4 could be the next budget king, undoubtedly.
Moto, by Lenovo has introduced a new member in their popular mid-range smartphone series, Moto X4. This new addition will be the first Moto phone to feature IP68 certification, which is dust and water resistance that can be immersed up to 1.5 meters of water for as long as 30 minutes. Moreover, it is also the first phone in the budget market to come with IP68 certification, which we have witnessed only in high-end phones. This feature sets it apart from other phones in the budget segment.
The Moto X4 is housing a Full HD LTPS IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection that has not been specified. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor and Adreno 508 GPU. The phone comes in two variants – 3GB RAM with 32GB of internal storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB onboard storage, which is further expandable up to 2TB via a microSD card. The smartphone is running Android v7.1 Nougat out of the box and is expected to be rolled out with Android v8.0 Oreo. The phone is packed with 3,000mAH battery with Moto’s Turbo Charging technology that can charge up to 50% in 30 minutes via USB Type-C port.
At the rear, the Moto X4 houses a 12MP+8MP dual camera setup with dual-tone LED flash. The main 12MP camera comes with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size and the secondary 8MP camera is a 120-degree wide angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size. It supports up to 4K video recording. There is a 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size for shooters. The fingerprint scanner will be housed in the front, which doubles up as a home button. Fortunately, the 3.5mm audio jack is present on this device. Other features of the X4 includes a front-firing speaker and 3-Mics. Connectivity options include – 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, ac that supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, and NFC.
Moto X4 Specs
- 5.2-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 processor with Adreno 508 GPU
- 3GB/32 GB & 4GB/64 GB, expandable up to 2TB via micro SD card
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 16MP+8MP(wide-angle) rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size
- 3000mAh battery with Turbocharging
- IP68 Water and dust resistant
- Front housing fingerprint scanner
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Thickness 7.9 mm
- Weight 163g
The Moto X4 comes in Super Black and Sterling White colour options- the 3GB variant with 32GB storage costs INR 20,999 and the 4GB model with 64GB storage costs INR 22,999. It will be available exclusively via Flipkart starting from today midnight.
There are a few launch offers for those who want to buy the Moto X4-
- Extra up to INR 3,000 off on exchange
- No cost EMI, starting from INR 1019
- Guaranteed 50% Buyback Value
- Flat 10% instant discount
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.