Fitbit has announced three new products in India today among which Ionic is the first smartwatch from them. Flyer is its new Bluetooth wireless headphones with a sweatproof design with hydrophobic nano-coating and Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale.
The Fitbit Ionic smartwatch comes with a 1.42 inch (348 x 250 pixels) Touchscreen Color LCD display, it Supports both Android and iOS and is also water resistant to 50 meters. The smartwatch also features PurePulse heart rate tracking and Relative SpO2 sensor for estimating blood oxygen levels. The Fitbit Flyer features Bluetooth 4.2 and can simultaneously connect to two devices at once. It is also water-resistant and comes with 3 sizes of customizable ear tips and provides up to 6 hours playtime on a full charge. The last product Fitbit Aria 2 will measure the weight, body fat percentage, lean mass and BMI and syncs stats automatically to your Fitbit dashboard using Wi-Fi encryption and tracks your progress with simple, easy-to-read graphs.
Fitbit Ionic Features
- 1.42 inch (348 x 250 pixels) Touchscreen Color LCD display
- Supports iPhone and Android
- Water resistant up to 50 meters
- 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, Optical heart rate monitor, Altimeter, Ambient light sensor
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- Auto tracking of run with the new Run Detect feature that kicks in GPS tracking
- Swim tracking offers real-time laps, exercise duration and calories burned for pool swims.
- PurePulse heart rate tracking
- Relative SpO2 sensor for estimating blood oxygen levels
- 4GB Inbuilt storage(2.5 GB of storage available) can store up to 300 songs on device
- Fitbit Pay offers contactless payments(NFC)
- Up to 4+ days with normal use, GPS battery life up to 10 hours
Fitbit Flyer Features
- Bluetooth 4.2, simultaneously connects to two devices at once
- 8.6mm driver offers powerful bass and dynamic range enhanced by WavesMaxx audio
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, Maximum sound pressure: 100 dBSPL @ 1kHz
- Dual MEMS microphone suppresses external noise
- Wideband frequency: 100-7000 Hz, Narrowband frequency: 300-3400 Hz
- Water-resistant design
- 3 sizes of customizable ear tips
- Up to 6 hours playtime on a full charge, 15-minute quick charge offers one-hour playtime
Fitbit Aria 2 Features
- Bluetooth enabled
- Measures weight, body fat percentage, lean mass and BMI
- Syncs stats automatically to your Fitbit dashboard using Wi-Fi encryption and tracks your progress with simple, easy-to-read graphs
- Recognizes up to eight users while keeping individual stats private
- Modern, polished glass surface for a scale that looks stylish anywhere
Pricing and availability
Fitbit Ionic – INR 22,990
Fitbit Flyer – INR 9,990
Fitbit Aria 2 –INR 9,990
Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Flyer and Fitbit Aria 2 will be available starting February 2018 across major retail partners like Reliance Digital, Croma, Helios and online partners in India.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.