Honor has announced a new Flagship smartphone in India today, the Honor View 10. The smartphone was first unveiled at an event in London last month. The device comes in a 5.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 FullView display. The Honor View 10 comes in Midnight Black and Navy Blue colors and is priced at INR 29,999. It will be available exclusively on Amazon.
The Honor View 10 is powered in-house Kirin 970 chipsets which includes a Neural-Network Processing Unit (NPU) is at the heart of View 10’s extreme performance. It powers a series of new AI applications which recognize different scenes when taking photos, translates different languages in real-time even without an Internet connection and understand user’s behaviors and optimizes the phone’s performance. The new Kirin 970 features an octa-core ARM Cortex CPU and a first-to-market Mali-G72 12-core GPU. The device is packed with 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage with microSD card support up to 256GB.The V10 is running on EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.0 Oreo. There is a 3,750 mAh battery packed in with Honor Fast Charging capabilities that make the Honor View 10 ideal for gamers and heavy users. Honor View 10 is equipped with a high-definition 16MP + 20MP dual-lens camera with F/1.8 wide aperture and 2-in-1 PDAF automatic focusing, enabling users to take professional photos in the blink of an eye.
Honor View 10 Specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 FullView display
- 2.4Ghz Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970, 10nm processor, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD card
- Android 8.0 Oreo, EMUI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 16MP + 20MP Dual rear cameras, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3750mAh battery with fast charging
- Thickness: 6.97mm and Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
What are your thoughts on the new View 10? Drop a comment and let us know, Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.