Google’s dream project, Android One started to gain momentum with the announcement of few new devices under the project last year, now Google has tied up with Nokia to bring the most premium Android One smartphone till date. The Nokia 7 Plus is priced at €399 (INR 31,740 approx.) and will be available from April in Black, Copper and White color variants.
Nokia 7 Plus comes with a 6″ Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, it is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Processor clocked at 2.2GHz, coupled with Adreno 512 GPU. It comes with either 4GB of RAM and 64GB onboard storage and MicroSD card support up to 128GB. The device is backed by a 3800mAh battery with fast charging support via USB Type-C port.Nokia 7 features a 12MP+13MP rear dual camera setup, the primary12MP camera comes with f/1.75 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size with ZEISS optics and the 13 MP secondary camera comes with 1.0µm pixel size, f/2.6 aperture with ZEISS optics, dual-tone LED flash. It also features a16MP front-facing camera with ZEISS optics. The Fingerprint sensor is located at the rear of the device. It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and will be upgradable to Android 8.1 Oreo pretty soon and also will receive further updates directly from Google. Other features include 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS, Nokia OZO Audio.
Nokia 7 Plus Specs
- 6-inch FullHD+, 18:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with Adreno 512GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory, with microSD card support up to 128GB with microSD
- 12MP+13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/1.75 aperture, ZEISS optics
- 16MP front-facing camera with ZEISS optics
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 3800mAh built-in battery, fast charging
- Rear Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Nokia OZO Audio, Dolby Atmos
- Thickness: 9.55mm
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
For the latest updates from MWC, follow us on Twitter.