Last year, Puresight Systems launched iRobot’s Mopping Robot in India. Today, the company has made available its latest robot-floor cleaning offering Braava 390t in India. The feature-intensive device has been launched at a price point of Rs. 25,900 in India and can be purchased on Amazon, iRobot India’s website, and iRobot’s offline outlets.
Braava 390t is a modern floor cleaner that features an ivory-colored, square-shaped robotic floor mopping device. Its unique design is further contrasted with a black, diamond-shaped glass that adds an exceptional depth to its visual appeal. Braava 390t starts its cleaning action without the need for any manual programming. It can mop up to 210 minutes covering about 1,000 sq. ft. in a single go. The whisper-quiet device comes loaded with a Pro-Clean System and dual-cleaning modes for dry and damp cleaning. The device can also be filled with mild solutions or plain water and can easily work on hard surface floors such as vinyl, hardwood, and laminate.
Some features of Braava 390t
- iAdapt 2.0 Navigation helps the bot to process over 60 decisions/sec and automatically analyze room contours to avoid rugs as well as other sites of possible encounter such as walls and drop-off zones such as stairs and raised transitions.
- Northstar Navigation Cube that serves as its localized positioning system (or an in-house GPS).
- Advanced Sensors that assist the Braava 390t in navigation and cleaning. Its in-built cliff detection sensors help in preventing the robot from falling down from drop-off zones.
- Pro-clean Reservoir Pad dispenses liquid in a phased manner as Braava mops. This keeps the cleaning cloth wet longer and enables more effective mopping.
- Fast-charging capabilities Braava 390t can be charged in 2 hours through its Turbo Charging Cradle.
- Extended coverage up to 1,000 square feet using a single-pass cleaning motion and mop up to 350 square feet through a triple-pass cleaning motion which essentially uses a zig-zag action to mop the floor surface.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. For all latest news and updates follow us on Twitter.