The OnePlus 6 launch is around the corner, the Flagship will be unveiled on 16th May at London and on the next day, the OnePlus 6 will be launched in India at an event in India. The tickets for India event was available was available on 8th May at 10AM and it was sold out in 4 minutes. The company is now gearing up for some exciting offer on the OnePlus 6.
OnePlus India is now giving a chance to the customers to pre-book the OnePlus 6 before it is officially launched. Customers need to pay INR 1000 on Amazon and purchase a gift card during Amazon’s Fast AF sale that is happening between 13th-16th May. Then, you can redeem the Gift Card on Amazon.in for the purchase of the OnePlus 6 on the 21st or the 22nd of May. Once you’ve purchased the OnePlus 6 using the Gift Card, you will receive INR 1000 cash back in the form of Amazon Pay Balance in 15 days. You will also receive an extended warranty of 3 months over and above the existing 1 year.
Here’s how to get INR 1,000 off on OnePlus 6
- Purchase the Rs.1000 Gift Card during the Amazon.in Fast AF sale between 13th-16th May
- Redeem the Gift Card on Amazon.in for the purchase of the OnePlus 6 on the 21st or the 22nd of May
- Once you’ve completed those steps and bought the OnePlus 6 using the Gift Card, you will receive Rs.1000 cash-back in the form of Amazon Pay Balance in 15 days. You will also receive an extended warranty of 3 months over and above the existing 1 year.
OnePlus 6 rumored specs
- 6″ 2880×1440 QHD+ 18:9 display with a Notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC
- 6/8GB RAM
- 64/128/256GB built-in storage
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual-lens 20MP+16MP Primary Camera
- 20MP Front Camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dash Charge V2 (Version 2)
- IP67 Rating Water Resistant
- Metal and Glass design
Are you guys planning to get this smartphone? do leave a comment and let us know. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.