Belkin, one of the popular brands for their mobile accessories has today announced the 3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar adapter for the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus. This tiny device can be a helpful tool for the users of iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus as these smartphones don’t house a 3.5mm audio jack.
The 3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar plugs into the Lightning connector and offers a way to the users to simultaneously charge their iPhone and listen to music using 3.5 mm headphone jack devices. This adapter also allows for data syncing through the Lightning connector as well as microphone and remote control on the headphone jack. The Belkin 3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar is compatible with headphones, speakers, and other audio devices that connect via a 3.5 mm headphone jack, and is MFi certified. Along with the existing Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar consumers now have multiple ways to charge and listen at the same time while at work, at home or on the go.
3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar Features:
- Dual functionality so users can listen to 3.5 mm audio and charge iPhone simultaneously
- Compatible with headphones, speakers, AUX cables and other devices with a 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Supports optimal pass-through charging for iPhone
- Supports remote and mic control on MFi certified 3.5 mm headphones
- Supports syncing to transfer music and photos to and from MacBook
- MFi certified to meet Apple specifications for use with iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7and iPhone 7 Plus running iOS 9 or later
Pricing and Availability
The new 3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar is available from today for INR 4,999 on Amazon & Imagine Store.
“We’re excited to offer yet another way for iPhone owners to simultaneously charge and listen to audio using the headphones that they know and love,” says Marco Peters, vice president of product management, Belkin.“We listened to consumers who wanted a reliable way to use their existing headphones, and we took learnings from last year’s Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar to deliver what people asked for and more.”
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.