Vivo has announced a new budget smartphone to the Indian market, the Vivo Y81. The Vivo Y81 can be called as a lite variant of the recently announced Vivo Y83. It features a notch equipped big 6.22-inch display, face unlock and is also powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core processor.
It comes with a 6.22-inch (1520×720) HD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and the notch up top helps to achieve a screen-to-body ratio of 88 percent and a narrow bezel. The device is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 (MTK 6762) Octa-core processor clocked at 2GHz, 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of storage with microSD card support up to 256GB. It packs in a pretty decent 3260mAh battery and is running on Vivo’s Funtouch OS 4.0 skin on top of Android 8.1 Oreo. In the camera department, the Vivo Y81 sports a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, shot refocus, PDFA and a 5MP front-facing camera, AI Face Beauty, HDR feature which provides quality images by detecting the subject’s gender, age, skin tone, skin texture and lighting environment. Other features of the device include rear finger scanner, face unlock feature, dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, and GPS.
Vivo Y81 Specs
- 6.22-inch 1520x 720 HD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio
- 2Ghz MediaTek Helio P22 (MTK 6762)Octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, up to 256GB with microSD support
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, shot refocus, PDFA
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, AI Face Beauty, HDR
- Funtouch OS4.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3260mAh battery
- Rear Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Thickness: 7.7mm and Weight: 148gms
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Colors: Black, Gold
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.