After rolling out the stable version of the Android 9.0 Pie to OnePlus 6 users last week, today OnePlus has announced a new update for their Open Beta users. The Open Beta 4 brings a few changes to the UI, fixes the touch latency issue, optimizes standby power consumption and more.
The highlight of the update is the Community 2.2.0 which brings features like Community notices, new feed for following community members, stickied comments displayed on the app, added more options to share threads and general user interface tweaks and bug fixes.
Here is the official changelog from the forum
- Fixed touch latency issue
- Optimized standby power consumption
- Optimized UI for speed dial and calling interface
- Fixed issue of accidentally answering the second call while using answer calls by the gesture
- Community notices added as a feature
- New feed for following community members
- Stickied comments displayed on the app
- Added more options to share threads
- General user interface tweaks and bug fixes
Steps to upgrade from Stable official version to Android Pie Beta version
- Download the ROM upgrade package from the specified server [HERE]
- Copy ROM upgrade package to the mobile phone storage
- Settings -> system updates -> top right corner icon -> local upgrade -> click on the installation package -> immediately upgrade -> system upgrade to 100%
- Select Reboot system now.
- Update successfully!!!
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.