Alongside the Nokia 3.1 Plus today, the company also unveiled the Nokia 8110. The Nokia 8110 is a feature phone that was announced at the Mobile World Congress earlier this year. The Nokia 8110 can be called as a Banana phone, thanks to its design and the Banana yellow color. It comes with 4G VoLTE support and a curved display, tactile mechanics with slide to answer and end the call, and a helicopter-style spin on its axis. Further, the Nokia 8110 4G comes with a 2.4-inch curved display, is powered by a 1.1GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm 205 SoC, Adreno 304 GPU. It packs in a 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 128GB. It comes with access to an app store, Google Assistant, Google Maps, Google Search and Facebook, send and receive emails or import your contacts and sync your calendar with Outlook and Gmail. In the camera department, it features a 2MP rear camera with LED flash. Also, it is IP52 protection for accidental water drop protection. The phone is packed with a 2000mAh battery.
Nokia 8110 4G specs
- 2.4-inch 320 x 240 pixels QVGA display
- 1.1GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm 205 SoC, Adreno 304 GPU
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 128GB
- app store, Google Assistant, Google Maps, Google Search and Facebook, send and receive emails or import your contacts and sync your calendar with Outlook and Gmail.
- 2MP rear camera with LED flash
- IP52 protection
- 2000mAh battery
- Thickness: 14.9 mm and Weight: 117 g
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, USB 2.0, WiFi hotspot
Pricing and Availability
The Nokia 8110 will come in two colors options – Traditional Black and Banana Yellow, it will be available from 24th of October 2018, across major mobile retailers in India and on Nokia.com/phones for the price of INR 5,999. Jio Digital Life subscribers on Nokia 8110 will get up to 544GB of Jio 4GB data.