Nubia, the smartphone maker who launched a new gaming smartphone in India recently has announced two smartphones at the CES 2019. The company has announced Nubia Red Magic Mars and Nubia X. Both the smartphones were previously announced in the Chinese market.
Nubia Red Magic Mars
This gaming smartphone comes with a 6-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display, it is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 845 processor clocked at 2.8GHz and Adreno 630 GPU. It comes with up to 10GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. As it is a gaming smartphone, it comes with a two side Red Magic game buttons and offers 4D gaming experience with real-time recognition of the game scene that vibrates the phone. Further, it comes with DTS 7.1 channel + 3D surround sound and is equipped with LED light strip on the metal back.
Further, the ICE multi-dimensional cooling system combines air cooling and liquid cooling. Cooling ports, several layers of graphite, and a custom-engineered convex-shaped back increase air convection both inside and outside the phone. Additionally, a premium, liquid-filled copper tube directs heat away from the CPU and GPU to boost performance. Nubia Red Magic Mars Specifications
- 6-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display
- 2.8GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 845 SoC, Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/10GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, PDFA, dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie, Red Magic OS
- 3800mAh battery with Neocharge fast Charge
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Stereo front-facing speaker, Dual amplifiers, 2 gaming button
- No 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS, USB Type-C
- ICE multi-dimensional cooling system
- Red Magic Game Space mode
This smartphone was previously announced in China and was pretty successful in the market. USP of the device is its dual display- the primary 6.26-inch (1080*2280 pixels) 19:9 FHD+ 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection up front and a secondary 5.1-inch (720*1520 pixels) 19:9 AMOLED 2.5D curved glass secondary display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Nubia has included five layers, blue-light-blocking glass on the rear screen, creating an ideal e-reader. In dark environments or when reading long blocks of text, users can choose to use the rear screen for a more pleasant viewing experience.
It is powered the Snapdragon 845 processor, Adreno 630 GPU. The Nibia X comes in three variants- 6 GB RAM + 64 GB storage, 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage, and 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage. It is packed with a pretty decent 3800mAH battery with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging support via USB Type-C port and is running on the Nubia UI 6.1 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo. It also packs in a dual fingerprint scanner at either side of the device which is suitable for two way use of the smartphone. It can unlock the device in just 0.1 seconds.Nubia X Specifications
- 6.26-inch (1080*2280 pixels) 19:9 FHD+ 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 5.1-inch (720*1520 pixels) 19:9 AMOLED 2.5D curved glass secondary display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Snapdragon 845 processor, Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB Storage
- 3800mAH battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Nubia UI 6.1, Android 8.1 Oreo
- 16MP(f/1.8 aperture)+24MP(f/1.7 aperture) dual camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1/2.6 inch CMOS sensor, 1.22µm pixel size, Phase Detection Auto Focus(PDAF), 240fps slow-motion video recording
- Dual fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS support, USB Type-C
For more news and updates from the CES 2019, follow us on Twitter.