Huawei is all set to announce a new mid-range smartphone to the Indian smartphone market with the launch of Huawei Y9 2019. The company has already started teasing the smartphone on Amazon India and also this smartphone is going to be Amazon Exclusive.
The Huawei Y9 2019 is pretty much similar to the Honor 8X but, this comes with 16MP main camera at the rear as opposed to the 20MP primary sensor on the Honor 8X and one more addition on the Huawei Y9 2019 is the inclusion of the secondary selfie camera on the front, making it a 13MP+2MP selfie shooter. Both the front and the rear cameras support AI features with AI scene recognition that can identify up to 500 scenes. The Huawei Y9 2019 sports a 6.5-inch display up front with Full HD+ (2340*1080 pixels) and 2.5D curved glass and also features a notch up top with 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, it is powered by the in-house Kirin 710 Octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz and ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU. The device is expected to be launched in two variants- 4GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB with microSD card support up to 400GB.
Furthermore, the device comes with the GPU Turbo which increases graphics processing efficiency of the phone for a smoother and faster mobile experience, especially for mobile games. Another feature of the Huawei Y9 2019 is the Histen 5.0, that simulates surround sound and assists in enhancing bass frequencies.
Huawei Y9 2019 Specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 X 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm, ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 400GB
- Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.2
- 16MP + 2MP dual rear camera with LED flash
- 13MP + 2MP front-facing camera
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Thickness: 8.05mm and Weight: 173g
- Histen 5.0
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAH battery with fast charging
The smartphone is expected to be unveiled in India pretty soon and we should know the exact date and price pretty soon as well, to stay updated, follow us on Twitter.