Mobiistar, a smartphone maker from Vietnam who entered the Indian smartphone last year with the launch of Mobiistar CQ and XQ Dual selfie centric smartphones has now launched a new budget smartphone- X1 Notch in India. The Mobiistar X1 Notch comes with a notched display, AI cameras, and also comes in gradient finish and is priced under INR 10,000.
The Mobiistar X1 Notch flaunts a 5.7-inch HD+ display with a notch up front with a resolution of 1498 X 720. Under the hood, the device is powered by a Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 chipset clocked at 2.0GHz and PowerVR Rogue GE8300 GPU. It comes in two variants- 2GB + 16 GB storage and 3GB RAM + 32GB storage with microSD card support up to 128GB. The device is running on Android 8.1 Oreo and is packed with a 3020mAH battery. In the camera department, it houses a 13MP rear camera with AI Scene Detection, PDAFAuto Focus, LED flash, 7 level Face Beauty Mode and a 13MP selfie shooter with AI Face Beauty, Bokeh Effect. The rear camera can record video upto 1080p, 30fps. The X1 Notch comes with a fingerprint scanner at the rear and also comes with a face unlock feature.
Mobiistar X1 Notch Specifications
- 5.7-inch HD+(1498 X 720) display, notch
- 2.0GHz Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor, PowerVR Rogue GE8300 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB storage, microSD card support up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera with AI Scene Detection, PDAFAuto Focus, LED flash, 7 level Face Beauty Mode
- 13MP selfie shooter with AI Face Beauty, Bokeh Effect
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3020mAH battery
- Rear fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
Pricing, Availability, and Offers
The Mobiistar X1 Notch 2GB+16GB variant is priced at INR 8,499 and the 3GB+32GB variant is priced at INR 9,499. They are available in offline stores across India in Gradient Shine, Midnight Black, and Sapphire Blue color options.
- Reliance Jio users will get INR 2,200 cashback
- HD Music and ad-free streaming using Gaana App for 60 days
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.