Alongside the launch of their flagship smartphone – Honor View20, Honor had also announced two new wearables – Honor Band 4 Running and Honor Watch Magic. The Honor Watch Magic went on sale a couple of days ago on Amazon starting at INR 13,999. The Honor Band 4 Running will be available on Amazon.in starting February 25 for INR 1,599.
The Honor Band 4 Running is an affordable fitness tracker which features a 0.5-inch PMOLED Display and comes with a unique dual wearing mode (foot and hand), six-axis sensors to monitor and professionally manage the running postures. The band offers seven types of fitness data ranging from Foot Strike Pattern & Impact, Swing Angle, Eversion Range, Step Length, Cadence and Ground Contact Time. The band weighs only 17 grams and supports smart features such as professional running posture form monitoring, Water Resistance 5ATM / 50 Meters, daily activity tracking, and monitoring, sleep monitoring & message reminders. Other features include Finding Your Phone, Message & Incoming Call Notifications. With a single charge, it can last up to 21 days.Honor Band 4 Running Specifications
- 0.5-inch PMOLED Display
- Dual wearing mode (foot and hand)
- Six-axis sensors
- Seven types of fitness data – Foot Strike Pattern & Impact, Swing Angle, Eversion Range, Step Length, Cadence and Ground Contact Time.
- Weight – 17 grams
- Smart features – professional running posture form monitoring
- Water Resistance 5ATM / 50 Meters
- Daily activity tracking, and monitoring sleep monitoring & message reminders.
- Finding My Phone, Message, Incoming Call Notifications
- Compatible with: Android 4.4 or later and iOS 9.0 or later
- Up to 21 days of battery life on a single charge
- Colors: Red, Green
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.