Konica Minolta Business Solution has announced its latest innovative offering, the bizhub C759/C659. It is a color multifunction printer (MFP) equipped with state-of-the-art features and functionality, the bizhub C759/C659 has been designed to deliver best-in-class performance with its remarkable color print quality and high print speed of upto 75 pages per minute. This is the company’s move to dominate the office printing space.
The bizhub C759/C659 comes with an improved 10.1-inch electrostatic multi-touch operation panel to enable better operability and security. It has a large capacity, high-speed automatic document feeder (speed-240 ipm). The bizhub C759/C659 also cuts down the start-up time by up to 13.5 seconds as compared to the previous model, while its FCOT (first copy output time) value of <4.9 seconds is better than any other office printing solution in its class.
C759/C659 offers ease of use through its info palette design for seamless MFP operation from PCs, tablets, and smartphones for consistent user experience. bizhub C759/C659 also uses a scalable controller to provide the same user experience as its predecessor, thus doing away with the need to retrain users when the machine is upgraded.
The MFP also ensures seamless mobile and cloud connectivity and is compatible with multiple print environments such as AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Bluetooth, Near Field Communication (NFC), Integrated Wireless Solutions (IWS), and web browsers. All of these features enable the bizhub C759/C659 to fully support a wide range of workflows as the central machine, whilst ensuring superior user productivity.
Authentication is possible with various types of IC card. First command bizhub C759/C659 to print from a PC or mobile device. Then wave the ID card over a card reader on bizhub C759/C659 to print. Authentication can also be performed with any Android device equipped with an NFC antenna.
- Memory – 4GB
- Hard Disk – 250GB
- Interface – 10-BASE-T/100-BASE-TX/1,000-BASE-T Ethernet, USB 1.1, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (optional)
- Network protocols – TCP/IP (IPv4/IPv6), SMB, LPD, IPP, SNMP, HTTP
- Frame types Ethernet 802.2, Ethernet 802.3, Ethernet II, Ethernet SNAP
- Automatic document feeder Up to 300 originals, A6-A3, 35-210 gsm
- Printable paper size A6-SRA3, customized paper sizes, banner paper max. 297 mm x 1,200 mm
- Printable paperweight 52-300 gsm
- Paper input capacity Standard: 3,650 sheets, Max.: 6,650 sheets
- Finishing modes (optional) – Group, sort, staple, punch, output tray, booklet, centerfold, tri-fold in, Z-fold
- System dimensions [W × D × H] – 670 × 842 × 1,232 mm (26.4 × 33.1 × 48.5 inch)
- System weight – 219.0 kg (482.8 lb)
Check Out the buying options here.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.