Amazon is all set to host it’s second Fab Phones Fest in 2019 starting today midnight. Previously, Amazon’s Fab Phones Fest was held from March 25-28, 2019. The latest edition of the Fab Phones Fest will go live tonight and will ends at 11:59 pm on April 13, 2019.
During the sale OnePlus’s flagship smartphone, OnePlus 6T will be available at a discounted price for the first time. The OnePlus 6T was made available in India during November 2018 starting at INR 37,999. During the Amazon Fab Phones Fest, you can get the OnePlus 6T at the discounted price – INR 3,000 off on OnePlus 6T (6GB+128GB) and INR 4,000 off on both (8GB+128 GB) and (8+256 GB) variants. So, the cost will now be:
- OnePlus 6T – 6GB+128GB @ INR 34,999
- OnePlus 6T – 8GB+128GB @ INR 37,999
- OnePlus 6T – 8GB+256GB @ INR 41,999
Also, there will be a 10% Instant Bank Discount for customers using HDFC Bank Debit, Credit Cards & EMI.OnePlus will be soon announcing (mostly in May) the OnePlus 7, but if you are in the market to buy a new premium smartphone, this should be a good deal and with the 10% bank discount, it makes the deal even better.
OnePlus 6T Specifications
- 6.41 -inch optic AMOLED(2340*1080 pixel) 19.5:9 display with a water drop notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, Adreno 630 GPU
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128/256GB built-in storage
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 16MP+20MP Dual rear cameras with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS
- 16MP Front Camera, f/1.7 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- 3700mAh battery with fast charging
- Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Wi 802.11/b/g/n
- Thickness: 8.2mm and Weight: 180gms
How many of you are planning to get the OnePlus 6T? Drop a comment and let us know, Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.