After announcing three smartphones under A series a couple of months ago, Samsung has today added yet another mid-range smartphone to its portfolio with the launch of Samsung Galaxy A20. The newly launched Samsung Galaxy A20 will take on the likes of Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 7 Pro, Realme 3, and Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
The Samsung Galaxy A20 flaunts a 6.4-inch HD+ (1560 x 720p) Infinity-V Super AMOLED display, it is powered by an Octa-core Exynos 7884 chipset, 3GB RAM, and 32GB of storage with microSD card support up to 512GB. The Galaxy A20 is running on Android Pie with Samsung One UI, it is packed with a big 4,000mAH battery with 15W Fast Charging via USB Type C port. The fingerprint scanner is located at the rear.
Coming to the optics, the Galaxy A20 sports a 13MP (f/1.9) + 5MP (f/2.2) dual rear cameras along with LED flash, the camera can capture ultra-wide videos and photos Over at the front, there is an 8MP shooter with an f/2.0 aperture. Other features of the device include a 3.5mm Audio Jack, Dual SIM, 4G, Dual VoLTE, 2.4GHz WI-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 5. Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
- 6.4-inch HD+(1520*720p) Infinity-V display Super AMOLED display
- 1.6GHz Octa-core Exynos 7884 Processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 512GB
- 13MP (f/1.9) + 5MP (f/2.2) dual rear cameras along with LED flash, ultra-wide angle videos, and photos
- 8MP front facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 4,000mAH battery, 15W charging, USB Type-C
- Android 9.0 Pie, Samsung One UI
- Rear fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dual SIM, 4G, Dual VoLTE, 2.4GHz WI-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 5
- Colors: Black, Red, Blue
Pricing and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy A20 is priced at INR 12,490 and will be available starting April 8, 2019, on the Samsung e-Store, Samsung Opera House, e-commerce portals and retail stores across the country in three colors- Red, Blue, and Black.
For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.