At the ongoing Lenovo Accelerate, Lenovo unveiled the world’s first foldable laptop. The newly announced foldable laptop comes under the premium ThinkPad X1 family, which promises to deliver uncompromised productivity and reliability.
The ThinkPad foldable laptop comes with an OLED 2K display made in collaboration with LG that can fold in half and reduce its width by 50 percent. Under the hood, it is powered by an Intel processor and it is running on Windows 10 OS. Here’s how you can use the foldable laptop according to Lenovo:
- Wake up, fold it into a book, and start the day scanning your social media feeds in bed.
- Walk to your kitchen, unfold it, and stand it up for hands-free viewing of your top news sites.
- Hit your commute on the bus or train and morph it into a clamshell to catch up on emails.
- Get into the office, dock it into your multi-monitor setup and get to work.
- Go into meetings, take notes with its pen, and write on a full-screen tablet.
- After lunch, set up the stand and use its mechanical keyboard to type out a few work emails.
- Come home at night, open it up and stream your favorite shows.
- Relax in bed, fold it in half and enjoy your latest read before going to sleep.
The foldable laptop from Lenovo will be available in 2020 and more details will be followed soon. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.