Amazon India today announced that recently launched OnePlus 7 Pro has become the fastest selling ultra-premium smartphone on Amazon.in. It is the highest selling smartphone above INR 45,000 in the first seven days of its launch. The OnePlus 7 Pro went on sale with Prime Early Access at 12 noon on May 16 followed by an open sale from midnight on May 17. It is currently available only in Mirror Grey color option in two variants as of now – 6+128GB and 8+256GB. OnePlus 7 Pro top variant, 12+256GB, and the Nebula color variant will be available from May 28 and the Almond variant will be available in June.
OnePlus 7 Pro Pricing
- OnePlus 7 Pro 6GB+128GB: INR 48,999 – Mirror Gray
- OnePlus 7 Pro 8GB+256GB: INR 52,999 – Mirror Gray, Nebula Blue
- OnePlus 7 Pro 12GB+256GB: INR 57,999 – Nebula Blue, Almond
But OnePlus 7 Pro now.
Commenting on the occasion, Noor Patel, Director – Category Management, Amazon India said, “We are delighted to announce that OnePlus 7 Pro is now the fastest selling smartphone in the ultra-premium category on Amazon.in. We are thrilled to witness such overwhelming response for the smartphone, especially during Prime Early Access on Amazon.in. This continued success validates customer trust in OnePlus’ best-in-class devices and Amazon.in’s shopping experience.”
OnePlus 7 Pro Specifications
- 6.67-inch Quad HD+ Fluid AMOLED(3120*1440p) curved 90Hz 19.5:9 display, HDR10+ certified, Gorilla Glass 6, 93% screen to body ratio, 800nits display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 855 processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6/8/12GB RAM with RAM boost
- 128/256GB USF 3.0 storage
- 48MP (f/1.6, OIS) + 8MP (f/2.2, OIS, telephoto) + 16MP (PDAF, Ultrawide) triple rear cameras, LED flash
- 16MP pop-up selfie camera
- Android 9.0 Pie, OxygenOS 9
- 4000mAH battery, 30W Warp Charge
- In-Display optical fingerprint scanner
- No 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Dual Stereo Speakers, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi(2.4+5Ghz), USB Type-C, Alert Slider, Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.