Lenovo has announced its ‘Made To Order’ service for India, the first of its kind in the country. The latest service from the company is available for Lenovo’s ThinkPad line and will be rolled out for other Lenovo brands later this year. This service brings to users the option to create a true factory-built custom PC and offers over 100,000 configurations.
The laptops ordered using this unique service will be custom created at Lenovo’s precision automation technology and will be delivered to customers’ doorsteps in just over two weeks. Lenovo’s service is unique and disruptive as it gives the customers a true built to order factory-made laptop where the final product is the exact craftsmanship of style and performance they have always dreamt of.
Customization options are available across the following parameters:
- CPU –AMD/ Intel; Intel CPU Customization options – Core i3, i5 or i7
- Storage –Standard Hard Disks/High-speed SSD
- Graphics –Standard in-built graphics/ dedicated graphics AMD/ NVIDIA graphics
- Screen – FHD/ UHD, between touch and non-touch screen
- Pre-installed Software options – MS Office, Adobe suite, Anti-virus solutions and more
- Accessories – Upgraded extra battery, Ethernet dongles, Expansion docks, External monitors and more
- Opt for Premier Support – Extended warranty and Accidental Damage Protection
How to build your ‘Made-to-Order’ ThinkPad in 3 simple steps:
- Visit https://www.lenovo.com/in/en/
- select your base model
- choose the specifications, upgrades, and accessories
- get it delivered right to your doorstep
“At Lenovo, we understand that in today’s world every individual uses a laptop differently, because of which there has been a growing demand for personalized laptops, which cater to specific needs. The launch of this service is a big step in our journey to becoming a truly customer-centric company and will prove to be a compelling proposition for our direct e-commerce business on www.lenovo.com”, said Rahul Agarwal- CEO & MD Lenovo, India.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.