Motorola has announced P50 smartphone in the Chinese market. The newly launched Motorola P50 is very similar to the Motorola One Vision which was launched in India with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ 21: 9 display, 48MP rear camera, Exynos 9609 SoC for INR 19,999 last month. The Motorola P50 has a couple of minor changes in the hardware and software department. The device comes with 6GB RAM and is not a part of Android One program.
The Motorola P50 comes with a 6.3-inch LCD display with a resolution of 2520×1080 pixels, 21: 9 aspect ratio, and 432 PPI. Under the hood, the device is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9609 processor. The device will come with an Octa-core Samsung’s Exynos 9609 processor clocked at 2.2GHz. It will come with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage, microSD card support.
Motorola One is running on Android 9.0 Pie, it comes with 3500mAH battery with Turbo-charging support with 15minutes charge one can get up to 7hours of battery life. Over to the optics department, the Motorola P50 features a 48MP+5MP dual rear camera with night vision, f/ 1.7, OIS, AI filters, 4K video up to 30fps and a 25MP selfie punch-hole camera with f/ 2.0 aperture over at the front. The fingerprint scanner is placed at the rear. Other features include Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac, NFC, USB-C, and 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Motorola P50 Specifications
- 6.3-inch(2520×1080 pixels) LCD 21: 9 CinemaVision display, 432 PPI
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Samsung Exynos 9609 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage, microSD card support
- Dual nano-SIM
- 48MP(Quad pixel)+5MP dual rear camera with night vision, f/ 1.7-2.2, OIS, AI filters, 4K video up to 30fps
- 25MP selfie camera with f/ 2.0 aperture
- 3500mAH battery, 15W Turbocharging via Type-C
- Rear fingerprint scanner
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac, NFC, USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Weight: 181 grams & Thickness: 8.7mm
- Colors: Sapphire Blue, Bronze
Pricing and Availability
Motorola P50 is priced at CNY 2,499(INR 24,813) and will be available starting July 20, 2019 in China. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.