Along with the launch of the flagship smartphone, Redmi K20 Pro, the company also announced its mid-range device, the Redmi K20. Apart from the processor, most of the specifications will remain the same on the Redmi K20 including the triple cameras, pop-up camera, and In-display fingerprint scanner.
The Redmi K20 comes with a 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED(2340*1080p) display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 91.9% screen to body ratio. The device is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 over at the back as well as the front. The Redmi K20 is powered by a 7nm Octa-core Snapdragon 730 processor, Adreno 618 GPU with Game Turbo 2.0. It comes in two variants – 6+64GB and 6+128GB. To power all the internals, the Redmi K20 is packed with a huge 4000mAH battery with 18W fast charge support via USB Type-C. It is running on Android 9.0 Pie based on MIUI 10. Also, it features the 7th gen In-Display fingerprint scanner.
In the optics department, the Redmi K20 features the similar camera as the Redmi K20 Pro, a triple rear camera setup with a 48MP f/1.75 Sony IMX 582 primary snapper, a 13MP ultra-wide (124-degree FoV), f/2.4 secondary sensor, and an 8MP f/2.4 telephoto shooter. The camera also supports 2x optics zoom, 2k @ 60fps, portrait mode, Laser AF, LED flash and supports 4K recording with all three lenses. Over at the front, the device comes with a 20MP pop-up selfie camera which raises in 0.8seconds with f/2.0 aperture, Camera Edge Lighting System(CLES), AI selfie, group selfie, drop protection, sapphire glass. Other features of the device include 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi(2.4+5Ghz), Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Hi-res audio, and DC dimming feature.
Redmi K20 Specifications
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED(2340*1080p) display, Gorilla Glass 6, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 91.9% S/B ratio
- 2.2GHz 8nm Octa-core Snapdragon 730 processor, Adreno 618GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 48MP (Sony IMX 582, 1/2″ sensor, 6PC lens) + 13MP (ultra-wide, f/2.4) + 8MP (f/2.4, telephoto) triple rear cameras, 2x optics zoom, LED flash, Laser AF, 4K @ 60fps and 960fps slow-mo, Google Lens
- 20MP pop-up selfie camera, f/2.0
- Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 10, Dark Mode
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 4000mAH battery, 18W FastCharge
- In-Display fingerprint scanner, 7th gen
- Hi-Res 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Reading Mode 2.0, DC dimming
- P2i certified slash-proof
- Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi(2.4+5Ghz), USB Type-C, Dual SIM, 4G, Dual-band GPS
- Widevine L1 support(update coming on Friday)
- Weight: 191g
- Colors: Flame Red, Glacier Blue, Carbon Balck
Pricing and Availability
- Redmi K20 – 6+64GB @ INR 21,999
- Redmi K20 – 6+128GB @ INR 23,999
The Redmi K20 Pro will go on sale in India from 22nd July on Flipkart, Mi.com, and Offline stores(Mi Home). Those who had pre-booked the device in the Alpha sale, the device will be available for purchase on Flipkart and Mi.com today at 8PM. The device also comes with a premium hard case worth INR 500.
- Alpha users, ICICI bank INR 2,000 offer
- Tomorrow at Mi Homes across India, ICICI bank INR 2,000 offer
- INR 1,000 cashback for the sale on July 22nd