Motorola has announced ‘Motorola One Action’ as expected in India today. The latest smartphone in the ‘One Series’ is part of Android One program and is also the company first tripe camera smartphones. The USP of the device is the rear camera which comes with an ultra-wide action camera and ability to shoot and playback videos vertically.
The Motorola One Action flaunts a 6.3-inch LCD CinemaVision display with a resolution of 2520×1080 pixels, 21: 9 aspect ratio, and 432 PPI. The company calls the display as CinemaVision display. Under the hood, the device is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9609 processor clocked at 2.2GHz and features 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage, microSD card support up to 512GB.
In the camera department, the Motorola One Action comes with a triple rear camera set-up, a 12MP primary sensor with PDAF, 1.25µm pixels, f/1.8 aperture and a secondary camera with 117º ultra-wide sensor and a 5MP depth sensor along with a dual-tone LED flash. Over to the front, it comes with a 12MP selfie shooter with 1.25µm pixels, f/1.8 aperture. The Motorola One Action is packed with a 3500mAHbattery with 10W fast charging via Type-C and is running on Android 9 Pie.
Motorola One Action Specifications
- 6.3-inch(2520×1080 pixels) LCD 21: 9 CinemaVision display, 432 PPI
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Samsung Exynos 9609 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage, microSD card support up to 512GB
- 12MP(PDAF, 1.25µm pixels, f/1.8 ) + 117º ultra-wide camera + 5MP depth sensor with dual-tone LED flash
- 12MP selfie camera with 1.25µm pixels, f/1.8 aperture
- 3500mAH battery, 10W Turbocharging via Type-C
- Rear fingerprint scanner
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac, NFC, USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Bottom firing speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE
- Weight: 176 grams & Thickness: 9.15mm
- Colors: Denim Blue, Pearl White
Pricing and Availability
Motorola One Action is priced at INR 13,999 and will be available on Flipkart starting from August 30th, 12 noon.
- INR 2,200 Instant Jio Cashback + 125GB additional Jio 4G data
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.