LG Electronics India, leader in consumer durables, showcased its futuristic technology at the third edition of annual technology convention – the LG India Tech Show 2015. At the event, LG launched its highly anticipated technological revolution LG G Flex 2, along with path-breaking viewing technology of World’s First 105 (266 cm) 5K TV. In an approach to maximize the value offered to Indian customers, LG also announced the launch of its Smart Inverter 2.0 Refrigerator along with Inverter V Air Conditioner rage with Mosquito Away Technology. Based on the theme of ‘Innovation for Better Life’, LG put forth an epic display of over 200 innovative products across categories representing the company’s futuristic product line up for 2015 in India. In addition to the four key launches, LG also unveiled in India, World’s First 77 4K Curved OLED and NFC Smart Technology enabled Stylish Front Loading Washing Machine.
Speaking at the Tech Show 2015, Mr. Soon Kwon- Managing Director, LG Electronics India said, “LG Tech Show is all about reinforcing our commitment towards making life good and easy for our consumers. Thriving on Innovation for Better Life, the third edition of LG India Tech Show will bring path-breaking products driven by the concept of Internet of Things. From most promising G-Flex 2 to visual masterpiece 105 5K TV and much anticipated Smart Inverter 2.0 Refrigerator, these products will surely reinstate our technology and design leadership delivering elegance and performance to our customers’ everyday lives.”
“2015 started on a great note with LG being recognized as the most trusted brand in India; with the faith placed in us by consumers, we strive to work harder this year as a team to deliver the best possible products, service and quality in the industry.” He further added.
LG also displayed some of its hero products from its India line-up for 2015, including: 98 4K UHD, Web OS 2.0 TV, Music Flow, Inverter V Air Conditioner with Mosquito Away technology, Stylish Front Load Washing Machine, New Top Load Washing Machine.
Key products launched at LG India Tech Show 2015 were:
- World’s First and India’s largest 105 5K TV (105UC9T), a revolutionary product and LG’s first television with gigantic 105 (266cm) Screen and IPS 5K Panel with lifelike 5K imagery at wider angles for immersive viewing, representing the next generation of television technology.
- The eagerly anticipated LG’s second Premium curved smartphone, the G Flex 2 is ergonomically designed with a curved display, representing great aesthetic. The 5.5-inch Full HD display adds excitement to the viewing experience, by providing real life like and crisp images, that comes in a sleeker look with enhanced durability. Powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 810 processor, a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., the device features octa-core 64-bit capable CPUs, integrated X10 LTE, and is equipped with fascinating 4K recording and playback. Offering powerful performance and intuitive UX features, LG G Flex2 highlights LG’s leadership in both design and technology.
- The Smart Inverter 2.0 Refrigerator designed with unique Smart Connect and Smart Diagnosis™ technology ensures energy saving and smart power management along with hassle free problem diagnosis.
- LG Inverter V AC with Mosquito Away Technology – with ultrasonic waves, this range of AC keeps mosquitoes away in a non-toxic way along with fast and powerful cooling.
LG also unveiled two of the world’s first products from its Home Entertainment and Home Appliance category:
- World’s First 77 4K Curved OLED (77EG970T), combining two of the best technologies – 4K and Organic Light Emitting Diode in one television set, that showcases four times the resolution of Full HD along with Art Slim design and sound designed by Harmon/Kardon®.
- Stylish Front Loading Washing Machine with NFC Smart Technology, a Smart Diagnosis feature that helps customer service representatives to conveniently and efficiently troubleshoot mechanical issues
Some of the Hero products showcased at the event were:
- Top load Washing Machine with Hygienic Heater and 6 Motion Direct Drive
- One of the biggest screen sizes of LG’s flagship 4K Ultra HD range of televisions-the 98 (248cm) 4K Ultra HD TVs (98UB980T) with 8.3 million pixels and 4K 3D+ ensures amazing picture clarity.
- In Audio Video category, LG introduces an innovative audio product LG MUSIC FLOW with Auto Music Flow that allows you to enjoy high definition playback anywhere, anytime in your house. Adding USPs like Seamless Music Play, Ultimate Network Stability, Diverse Expansion Choices, the LG Music Flow works as an all-in-one music player.
- In the IT segment, LG showcased its new line-up of 21:9 Ultrawide Curve Monitor and Gaming Monitors
- The B2B Solution segment was highlighted with the showcase of 55 Super Narrow 3.5mm Bezel Video Wall, Pro:Centric SMART TV for Hospitality Solution , IP Security Camera & LED MiniBeam Projectors for conference & board room solution.
Giving a glimpse into the Future of Consumer Appliances, LG showcased gadgets like clothing care LG Styler, Twin Wash Washing Machine, Water purifier with ice dispenser + Hot & Cold water and Cord Zero TM Vacuum Cleaner as a part of its futuristic product line-up.
The product portfolio showcased at Tech Show is a testimony to LG’s commitment towards its customers in India, to deliver products that allow them to experience life in more meaningful way and to contribute to more sustainable communities through green innovations.
Launched at the LG India Tech Show 2015, 105 5K TV will be available at the price of INR 59, 99,900. The Smart Inverter 2.0 range of refrigerators is available across India in 255L-495L capacity, priced at INR 26,500 – 66,100 and the Inverter V AC with Mosquito Away technology is available across India in 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 ton models in the price range of INR 45,990 to 66,990. The LG GFlex 2 will be available at the approximate price of INR 55,000.