ACT Fibernet (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.), one of India’s largest broadband provider, today launched its first consumer product ‘ACT Stream TV 4K’ device powered by Android in India as part of the new strategy towards offering customer-centric solutions to enhance the user experience, the streaming device will provide a 360 spin to all entertainment needs of a consumer.
The ACT Stream TV 4K comes with built-in chromecast, Bluetooth remote, support for 4K, support for 3,000+ apps, Dolby vision, and more. Also, this Android TV Box is one of the first Android TV Box to come pre-loaded with Android 9.0 Pie. The box has been customized to make it intuitive and user-friendly.
Key Features ACT Stream TV 4K
- 4K device with Dolby enables users to experience their favorite content
- ACT Stream TV 4K allows streaming content from popular apps such as Netflix, Hotstar, Sony Liv, Hooq, Zee5, YouTube, Sun NxT and from 3000+ apps available on Google PlayStore.
- Single click subscription allows customers to subscribe to premium content from existing OTT streaming partners and channels that have tied up with ACT Fibernet and pay for their subscription directly as part of their monthly bill.
- With catch-up TV users can catch up on their favorite TV shows, matches, and highlights for upto 24 hours.
- Powered by Android 9 Pie
- Voice search powered by the Google Assistant
- External devices support – 1 X HDMI port, 2 X USB Port, SD card support, Ethernet interface, SPID interface
- Dual-band Wi-Fi support(2.4GHz and 5GHz)
Price, Availability, and Offers
The ACT Stream TV 4K box is priced at INR 4,499. It will be available with select plans and for purchase post commercial launch in May 2019. Customers can visit www.actcorp.in/streamtv4k for purchase.
As an introductory offer, ACT Fibernet will provide the ACT StreamTV 4K complimentary to select 5000 customers. Also, customers will get a bundle of other exclusive offers including, discounted rates on the VOD apps, extended trial periods on content apps, free access to pay-per-view content, download apps from Google Play store and more.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.