As reported earlier this week, Motorola has announced a new mid-range smartphone in Brazil today – Motorola One Vision. The Motorola One Vision comes with Samsung’s Exynos chipset, 48MP rear camera, 21: 9 aspect ratio, just like we have seen with the Sony Xperia 10 and Xperia 10 Plus. and it is also part of the Android One program which promises to deliver 2 years of Android updates and 3 years of security updates.
The device comes in two color options – Sapphire Blue and Bronze with glass back design with M logo at the rear, which also is the fingerprint scanner. Also, the device comes with a punch-hole display with a notch on the right side of the device. The One Vision will come with a 6.3-inch LCD display with a resolution of 2520×1080 pixels, 21: 9 aspect ratio, and 432 PPI. Under the hood, the device is said to come with Samsung’s Exynos 9609 processor, which is pretty surprising and till date, we have not seen a non-Samsung phone with Exynos chipset. The device will come with an Octa-core Samsung’s Exynos 9609 processor clocked at 2.2GHz. It will come with 4GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, microSD card support.
Motorola One Vision is part of the Android One program and will get regular updates as well as security updates. To power all the internals, it comes with 3500mAH battery with Turbo-charging support with 15minutes charge one can get up to 7hours of battery life. Over to the optics department, the Motorola One Vision features a 48MP+5MP dual rear camera with night vision, f/ 1.7, OIS, AI filters, 4K video up to 30fps and a 25MP selfie camera with f/ 2.0 aperture over at the front. The fingerprint scanner is placed at the rear. Other features include Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac, NFC, USB-C, and 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Motorola One Vision Specifications
- 6.3-inch(2520×1080 pixels) LCD 21: 9 CinemaVision display, 432 PPI
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Samsung Exynos 9609 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage, microSD card support
- Dual nano-SIM
- 48MP(Quad pixel)+5MP dual rear camera with night vision, f/ 1.7-2.2, OIS, AI filters, 4K video up to 30fps
- 25MP selfie camera with f/ 2.0 aperture
- 3500mAH battery, Turbocharging via Type-C
- Rear fingerprint scanner
- Android 9.0 Pie, Android One
- Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac, NFC, USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Weight: 181 grams & Thickness: 8.7mm
- Colors: Sapphire Blue, Bronze
Pricing and Availability
Motorola One Vision is said to go on sale from 16th May, right after the launch for €299(INR 23,493).
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.