Airtel Postpaid and Prepaid mobile customers can now set their favourite songs as their Hello Tunes (ringback tones) for FREE through Wynk Music app thanks to #AirtelThanks program
All 40 million songs from Wynk Music’s library will now be available to eligible Airtel mobile customers as ‘Hello Tunes’ without the monthly subscription charge of Rs 36.
This exclusive benefit will be available to all mobile customers on prepaid bundles or postpaid plans of Rs 129 and above.
To get their FREE Hello Tunes customers simply need to download the latest version of Wynk Music app (available for both iOS and Android) and click on the Hello Tunes icon to set their favourite songs as their ringback tone.
Customers can set and change their ‘Hello Tunes’ as many times as they want. One only needs to renew the FREE ‘Hello Tunes’ subscription through Wynk Music every 30 days.
Wynk Music’s extensive library offers popular music in 12 genres and 15 languages, including English, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Haryanvi, Bhojpuri, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese and Rajasthani.
Says Sameer Batra, CEO – Content & Apps, Bharti Airtel: “We are happy to offer Wynk Music’s full catalogue as ringback tone on a subscription-free basis as part of #AirtelThanks. Wynk Music’s focus has been on leveraging technology and deep data science to deliver a personalized and intuitive user experience. ‘Hello Tunes’ is a product that Airtel mobile customers use to express themselves. Airtel mobile customers can now enjoy their favourite songs on Wynk Music and also at the click of a button set them as their Hello Tune. This is yet another delightful benefit from Airtel to thank its customers.”
How eligible customers can set their favourite songs as FREE Hello Tunes using Wynk Music
1. Download the latest version of Wynk Music or update your existing app to the latest version
2. Launch the app and click on the ‘Hello Tunes’ icon on the top right-hand corner of the app
3. Search for your favourite song and select as your Hello Tune
4. Alternately users can play their favourite song and click on the Hello Tunes icon in the music player to set the song as their Hello Tune
5. Confirm your Hello Tune on Wynk Music app every 30 days to continue enjoying the free subscription
Do let us know which Hello Tune you have set on your Airtel number in the comments section below or tweet to us @theunbiasedblog