Xiaomi’s Mi band has been one of the best selling fitness tracking devices not only in India but, all over the globe. The company had previously announced Mi Band, Mi Band 2, Mi Band HRX Edition, and most recently the Mi Band 3. Today, the company has announced the latest fitness product, Mi Band 4 in China.
The Mi Band 4 comes in two variants – NFC and a standard one without NFC. Up front, the Mi band 4 packs in a bigger 0.95-inch(240 x 120 pixels) AMOLED color display compared to the 0.78-inch Monochrome display on the Mi Band 3. The display can now show up more characters on the screen and also it is protected by a scratch-resistant glass. The display comes with 77 color theme options.
Further, the Mi Band 4 is water resistance up to 5ATM(50 meters) and it supports NFC for payments in China with the likes of AliPay and WeChat Pay. It comes with a 6-axis high-precision sensor and comes with 6 sports modes, can track swimming data in real time, and supports smart stroke recognition. The band features a built-in microphone with Xiao AI voice assistant that can control Xiaomi Smart Home IoT products. The company also announced Mi Band 4 Avengers Edition with customs bands to match Iron Man, Captain America, and Avengers theme.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 specifications and features
- 0.95-inch (240 x 120 pixels) AMOLED color 2.5D display with scratch-resistant glass
- Shows time, step, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications on the display
- Xiao AI voice assistant
- Heart rate sensor
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep, reminder
- Weather forecast
- 6-axis high-precision sensor
- 22.1g ultra light body
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 135mAh(NFC) Li-Ion polymer battery, up to 15 days of standby
- 120mAh(Standard) Li-Ion polymer battery, up to 20 days of standby
- Colors: Black, Brown, Blue, Orange, and Pink
Pricing and Availability
- Mi Band 4 Standard(non-NFC) – 169 Yuan (INR 1,696 approx.)
- Mi Band 4 with NFC – 229 Yuan (INR 2,297 approx.)
- Mi Band 4 Avengers Edition – 349 Yuan (INR 3,501 approx.)
The Mi Band 4 will be available in China starting June 16. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.