Motorola is gearing up in India to introduce a new smartphone midrange smartphone. The company will be announcing the Motorola One Vision, which was launched in Brazil a month ago. Motorola has already started teasing on Twitter and Platform with “Let’s move a notch ahead with a wider perspective! Get ready to experience #ANewVision” tagline. The Motorola One Vision comes with a 21: 9 aspect ratio puch-hole display, as seen on the Sony Xperia 10 and Xperia 10 Plus and it is also part of the Android One program which promises to deliver 2 years of Android updates and 3 years of security updates.
Flipkart has also started teasing with a few low-light camera samples and highlighting the 48MP rear camera set-up. The Motorola One Vision will come with a 6.3-inch LCD display with a resolution of 2520×1080 pixels, 21: 9 aspect ratio, and 432 PPI. Under the hood, the device is Samsung’s Exynos 9609 processor clocked at 2.2GHz. It will come with 4GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, microSD card support.
Motorola One Vision is part of the Android One program and will get regular updates as well as security updates. To power all the internals, it comes with 3500mAH battery with Turbo-charging support with 15minutes charge one can get up to 7hours of battery life. Over to the optics department, the Motorola One Vision features a 48MP+5MP dual rear camera with night vision, f/ 1.7, OIS, AI filters, 4K video up to 30fps and a 25MP selfie camera with f/ 2.0 aperture over at the front. The fingerprint scanner is placed at the rear. Other features include Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac, NFC, USB-C, and 3.5 mm headphone jack.
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) June 10, 2019
Motorola One Vision Specifications
- 6.3-inch(2520×1080 pixels) LCD 21: 9 CinemaVision display, 432 PPI
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Samsung Exynos 9609 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage, microSD card support
- Dual nano-SIM
- 48MP(Quad pixel)+5MP dual rear camera with night vision, f/ 1.7-2.2, OIS, AI filters, 4K video up to 30fps
- 25MP selfie camera with f/ 2.0 aperture
- 3500mAH battery, Turbocharging via Type-C
- Rear fingerprint scanner
- Android 9.0 Pie, Android One
- Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi ac, NFC, USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Weight: 181 grams & Thickness: 8.7mm
- Colors: Sapphire Blue, Bronze
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.