Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Edition smartphone was launched in India back in May along with the regular Oppo Reno. The Oppo Reno 10x zoom Edition went on sale in India on June 7th on Flipkart. Now, the company has announced that they are witnessing a huge surge in the demand for its Reno 10x Zoom and they have scaled up the production capacity to better meet the demands of its customers and is steadfastly working on rushing more stocks.
The device will be available pretty soon across online and offline stores and as a token of appreciation, Oppo is also extending offers for all the customers wherein they can get a cashback of INR 2,500 at offline channels until 20th July when used Yes bank credit card/EMI transactions.
Pricing and Availability
- Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Edition – 6GB+128GB @ INR 39,990
- Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Edition – 8GB+256GB @ INR 49,990
Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Edition Specifications
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080p)AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 7nm Octa-core 2.8GHz Snapdragon 855 processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB+128GB, 8GB+256GB
- 48MP(f/1.7)+13MP(f/3.0)+8MP(f/2.2) triple rear cameras with LED flash, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 6P lens, OIS, 10x hybrid optical zoom, Dual OIS support.
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 79.3° wide angle
- 4065mAH battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging, Type-C port
- Android 9.0 Pie, Color OS 6.0
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Hi-Res audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
- Thickness: 9,3mm and Weight: 210mm