At the recently concluded MWC 2019 Shanghai Summit, Huawei P30 Pro defeated other flagship models and won the Best Smartphone 2019 Award of Asia Mobile Awards. The P30 series has been attracting the users across the globe and praised by many top media outlets since its launch, the sales volume hit 10 million units by only 85 days after the launch.
The Huawei P30 Pro features Leica branded sensors and overall the P30 Pro carries four sensors at the rear, including a ToF sensor. The rear camera configuration includes a 27mm 40MP sensor with f/1.6 aperture, a 16mm 20MP wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, a 125mm 8MP 5xoptical periscope lens with f/3.4 aperture, and a TOF (Time-of-Flight). The camera this time comes with RYB sensors instead of RGB sensors which will result in better low-light performance. Over at the front, it features a 32MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. The rear camera uses hybrid zoom with AI and can create a whopping 10x zoom. Further, the device doesn’t come with a traditional earpiece at the front instead, it uses the display to produce the sound and the device is now IP68 rated, meaning they are water and dust resistant.
Huawei P30 Pro Specifications
- 6.47-inch(2340 X 1080p) dual-curved Full HD+ OLED display with a notch
- Octa-Core Kirin 980 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage, nano-memory card expansion up to 256GB
- Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.1 skin
- 4,200mAh battery – 40W super charge, 15W Wireless charging, and reverse charging
- 40MP(f/1.6)+20MP(f/2.2)+8MP(f/3.4)+TOF sensors at the rear with LED flash
- 32MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- IP 68 rating
- Weight: 192g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Colors: Amber Sunrise, Breathing Crystal, Pearl White, Aurora
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.