Along with the launch of new Reno series smartphones OPPO Reno2 and Reno 2Z, OPPO also announced Reno2 F in India today. The OPPO Reno2 F is the most affordable of the three Reno2 smartphones and comes with an AMOLED display, VOOC 3.0 flash charge, In-display fingerprint scanner, and much more.
Oppo Reno2 F
The OPPO Reno 2Z flaunts a 6.53-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080p) AMOLED display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 91.6% Screen-to-body ratio. The device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 at the front as well as rear. Under the hood, the device comes with a 12nm Octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor clocked at 2.1GHz coupled with Arm Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. It is packed with 8GB DDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage. To power the internals, Reno2 F comes with a 4000mAH battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging via Type-C port and is running on Color OS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
Coming to the camera department, the OPPO Reno2 F comes with a Quad camera set-up at the rear – 48MP(GM1, EIS) + 8MP(119° wide-angle) + 2MP(mono lens) + 2MP(portrait) with Dual LED flash. The camera features include 5x Hybrid Zoom, 20x Digital Zoom, Ultra Night Mode 2.0, Ultra Steady Video, AI Beauty Mode, Portrait, HDR Portrait, Bokeh Effect Video, 4K, Slow-mo. There is a 16MP front-facing pop-up camera with soft light for selfies and video calls. The device comes with the latest G3 optical sensor In-display fingerprint scanner and also supports face unlock.
The device has managed to retain the 3.5mm headphone jack. Other features of the device include Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS. Some of the ColorOS 6.1 features include Hyper Boost 2.0, Frame Boost, and Touch Boost to provide a smooth and immersive user experience. It also comes with Game Boost 3.0, with the all-new Frame Boost, Touch Boost and Engine Boost 1.0, plus Game Space for total gaming optimization, with five-star TUV gaming certification.
Oppo Reno2 F Specifications
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080p) AMOLED display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 91.6% Screen-to-body ratio
- 12nm Octa-core 2.1GHz MediaTek Helio P70 processor, Arm Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 8GB DDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 48MP(GM1+EIS) + 8MP(119° wide-angle) + 2MP(mono lens) + 2MP(portrait) Quad rear camera with Dual LED flash
- Camera Features: 5x Hybrid Zoom, 20x Digital Zoom, Ultra Night Mode 2.0, Ultra Steady Video, AI Beauty Mode, Portrait, HDR Portrait, Bokeh Effect Video, 4K, Slow-mo
- 16MP front-facing pop-up camera with ambient light
- 4000mAH battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging, Type-C port
- Color OS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS
- Dimension: 161.8mm x 75.8mm x 8.67mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Colors: Sky White, Lake Green
Pricing and Availability
The company did not announce the price at the event as the OPPO Reno2 F will be available from November. For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.