OPPO’s latest Reno series smartphones – OPPO Reno2, Reno2 Z, and Reno 2F were just announced in India. The OPPO Reno2 Z sits right in between the Reno2 and Reno 2F. The OPPO Reno2 Z comes with an AMOLED display, VOOC 3.0 flash charge, In-display fingerprint scanner, and much more.
Oppo Reno2 Z
The OPPO Reno2 Z flaunts a 6.53-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080p) AMOLED display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 91.6% Screen-to-body ratio. The device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 at the front as well as rear. Under the hood, the device comes with a 12nm Octa-core MediaTek Helio P90 processor clocked at 2.2GHz coupled with PowerVR GM 9446 GPU. It is packed with 8GB DDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage. To power the internals, Reno2 Z comes with a 4000mAH battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging via Type-C port and is running on Color OS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
Coming to the camera department, the OPPO Reno2 Z comes with a Quad camera set-up at the rear – 48MP(Sony IMX586+EIS) + 8MP(119° wide-angle) + 2MP(mono lens) + 2MP(portrait) with Dual LED flash. The camera features include 5x Hybrid Zoom, 20x Digital Zoom, Ultra Dark Mode, Ultra Steady Video, AI Beauty Mode, Portrait, HDR Portrait, Bokeh Effect Video, 4K, Slow-mo. There is a 16MP front-facing pop-up camera with soft light for selfies and video calls.
Furthermore, the device comes with the latest G3 optical sensor In-display fingerprint scanner and also supports face unlock. The device has managed to retain the 3.5mm headphone jack. Other features of the device include Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS. Some of the ColorOS 6.1 features include Hyper Boost 2.0, Frame Boost, and Touch Boost to provide a smooth and immersive user experience. It also comes with Game Boost 3.0, with the all-new Frame Boost, Touch Boost and Engine Boost 1.0, plus Game Space for total gaming optimization, with five-star TUV gaming certification.
Oppo Reno2 Z Specifications
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080p) AMOLED display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 91.6% Screen-to-body ratio
- 12nm Octa-core 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P90 processor, IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU
- 8GB DDR4X RAM
- 256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 48MP(Sony IMX586+EIS) + 8MP(119° wide-angle) + 2MP(mono lens) + 2MP(portrait) Quad rear camera with Dual LED flash
- Camera Features: 5x Hybrid Zoom, 20x Digital Zoom, Ultra Dark Mode, Ultra Steady Video, AI Beauty Mode, Portrait, HDR Portrait, Bokeh Effect Video, 4K, Slow-mo
- 16MP front-facing pop-up camera with ambient light
- 4000mAH battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging, Type-C port
- Color OS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
- Dimension: 161.8mm x 75.8mm x 8.7mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Colors: Sky White, Luminous Black, Polar Light
Pricing and Availability
The device is priced at INR 29,990 and will be available from September 6th on Amazon and Offline stores. The pre-booking is now open on Amazon.in.
- 10% cashback on HDFC card transactions
- No Cost EMI
- Jio Data Offers
- Get 10% extra on exchange
For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.