Motorola India will be launching a new E-series smartphone in India next week. The company will be unveiled Moto E6S, which is a new name from the house if Moto. Yesterday, we had reported that Moto E6 Plus will be launching in India as per the Flipkart teaser, but now Flipkart teaser clearly hints the upcoming smartphone will be called as ‘Moto E6S’.
The Moto E6S will come with a 6.1-inch Max Vision Display HD+ display, 4GB RAM, and 64GB storage. In the camera department, the Moto E6S will come with 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Cameras. Except for the RAM and storage part, everything else looks very similar to the Moto E6 Plus, which was launched at IFA 2019 last week. So, there is a high chance that the Moto E6 Plus will be rebranded as Moto E6S in India with more storage and RAM.
Moto E6S Expected Specifications
- 6.1-inch Max Vision HD+ 19.5:9 IPS display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, microSD card support up to 512GB
- Dual rear cameras: 13MP(f/2.0, 1.12µm) + 2MP depth sensor with LED flash
- 8MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9 Pie
- Rear fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- 3000mAH battery with 5W charging, micro USB
- Water repellent P2i nano-coating
- Thickness: 8.6mm and Weight: 149g
- 3.5mm audio jack, front speaker
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2LE, FM Radio
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.