Realme has announced the launch date for its upcoming smartphone, Realme XT. The smartphone with a 64MP camera will be launching in India on September 13th at 12 noon. This will also make the Realme XT the first smartphone in India to come with a 64MP sensor. A week back complete specifications of the smartphone was revealed. Last month the company announced Realme 5, 5 Pro, and they had also tested the XT launch during the event.
Realme XT Features
On to the optics, straight up, the Realme XT features the world’s first 64MP camera beating the arch-rival Redmi by a day margin. The Realme XT comes with a Quad-camera set-up at the rear with 64MP+8MP+5MP+2MPsensors with an LED flash. The primary 64MP being a Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, 1/1.72-inch large sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens to captures 1.5x more details with 119-degree FoV, f/2.25 aperture, the 2MP super macro lens comes with a 4cm microscopic focal-length, f/2.4 aperture, and a 2MP Portrait lens with f/2.4 aperture to get a better, sharper, and clear portraits. Over at the front, the device comes with a 16MP selfie shooter with Sony IMX 471, f/2.0 aperture.
Upfront, the Realme XT flaunts a 6.4-inch Full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with a dew-drop notch. The device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 over at the front as well as rear. Qualcomm’s 10nm Octa-core Snapdragon 712 AIE processor will power the device coupled with Adreno 616 GPU for graphics. It comes in three storage options – 4+64GB, 6+64GB, and 8+128GB with MicroSD card expansion option. The Realme XT is packed with a big 4000mAH battery with Vooc Flash charge 3.0 support via Type-C port. In terms of software, the device is running on ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie with a lot of customization options. The device also comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner with face unlock support.
Realme XT Specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ super AMOLED 19.5:9 display
- 2.3GHz 10nm Octa-Core Snapdragon 712 processor, Adreno 616 GPU
- 4/6/8GB RAM
- 64/128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, microSD card support
- 64MP (Samsung GW1, f/1.8)+8MP (Wide-angle)+2MP (Depth)+2MP (Marco) Quad Rear Cameras with LED flash
- 16MP front camera, Sony IMX 471,f/2.0 aperture
- ColorOS 6, Android 9 Pie
- 4000mAH battery, VOOC Flash Charge 3.0, Type-C
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Dual nano-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS