Vivo has launched Y19, its latest mid-range smartphone in India today. The Vivo Y19 is powered by MediaTek SoC, features a triple rear camera setup, it is backed by a massive battery, and much more. The Vivo Y19 smartphone is being manufactured in India thereby committing to the ‘Make in India’ initiative.
The Vivo Y19 flaunts a 6.53-inch(2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display, it is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P65 processor, Arm Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU. The Vivo Y19 comes only in one variant – 4GB RAM with 128GB internal storage with a microSD card slot that supports up to 256GB. The device is running on Funtouch OS 9.2 based on Android 9.0 Pie and is packed with a massive 5000mAH battery with 18W fast charging that can be juiced up via a micro USB port.
Over to the optics, the Vivo Y19 comes with the triple rear camera setup – a primary 16MP Sony IMX499 sensor with f/1.78 aperture, an 8MP 120-degree wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP 4cm macro lens, f/2.4 aperture along with an LED flash. Over to the front, there is a 16MP selfie shooter with f/2.0 aperture. The device sports fingerprint scanner at the rear and also features a 3.5mm audio jack. Other features of the device include – Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS.
Vivo Y19 Specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080p) Full-HD+ display, dew-drop notch
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P65 SoC, Arm Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, up to 256GB with microSD support
- 16MP(Sony IMX499, f/1.78) + 8MP(f/2.2, 120-degree) + 2MP(4cm macro, f/2.4) triple rear camera with LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Funtouch OS 9.2 based on Android 9 Pie
- 5000mAH battery, 18W fast charging, micro USB port
- Rear Fingerprint sensor
- Thickness: 8.9mm and Weight: 193g
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 2.4G+5G Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Colors: Black, White
Pricing and Availability
The smartphone is priced at INR 13,999 and will be available across offline all offline stores from today and starting November 20, 2019, the Vivo Y19 will be available on Vivo E-store and other major online platforms.
- 5% cashback on HDFC & ICICI bank cards
- 10% cashback on HDB paper finance by credit card down payment
- No cost EMI
- Jio benefits up to INR 6,000
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.