Xiaomi India has announced a new Smart TV in India today under the 4X series. The newly launched Smart TV under the series is the ‘Mi TV 4X 55-inch’ 2020 Edition. Back in September, Xiaomi India had launched 4 new Smart TVs – 3 under the 4X series and one under 4A series.
The latest Mi TV 4X 55-inch Smart TV comes with Google’s latest Android TV 9.0 bringing Google Assistant, YouTube, Chromecast, Google Play Store and Data Saver built-in. PatchWall 2.0 brings an extensive library of 4K content with native support for Netflix, Prime Video and Hotstar alongside 16 leading content partners and 7 live news channels across 7 languages.
Mi TV 4X 55-inch 2020 Edition
- 55-inch (3840 x 2160) 4K HDR 10-bit Display
- Vivid Picture Engine, 60Hz refresh rate, 178-degree viewing angle, 88% NTSC color gamut
- 20W speaker, Dolby Audio, DTS-HD
- Ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 3 x HDMI, 1 Ethernet, WIFI 2.4GHz/5GHz, Earphone out, LAN
- Quad-core Amlogic Cortex A53 processor, Mali-450 MP3 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- Patchwall 2.0, Android 9 Pie
- Google Assistant
- Data saver mode
Pricing and Availability
Mi TV 4X (55) 2020 Edition will be available for INR 34,999 starting 2nd December 2019, 12 noon on Mi.com, Amazon and Mi Home. Customers buying Mi TVs on or till 31st January 2020 will be eligible for an Airtel DTH connection with 4 months subscription at INR 1,800 as compared to the regular price of INR 3,450.
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.