Xiaomi India has announced a permanent price cut for its recently launched Android One smartphone, Mi A3. The Mi A3 was launched back in August 2019 starting at INR 12,999. The company today announced a permanent price cut and now the Mi A3 will start at INR 11,999.
Mi A3 New Pricing
- 4+64GB @ INR 11,999 (INR 1,000 price cut)
- 6+128GB @ INR 14,999 (INR 1,000 price cut)
Mi A3 flaunts a 6.08-inch HD+ super AMOLED (1560 x 720 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 665 Processor clocking at 2GHz, Adreno 610 GPU. It comes with up to 6GB RAM and 64/128GB UFS 2.1 storage with microSD card support up to 256GB. The device is running pure Android 9.0 Pie and is backed by a 4030mAH battery with 18W fast charge support via USB Type-C port. It also comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
In the camera department, it sports a triple rear camera setup with 48MP(Sony IMX 586, f/1.79, 1/2” sensor, EIS)+8MP(118-degree wide, f/2.2)+2MP(depth, f/2.4) Triple rear camera with LED flash and over at the front, a 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. Other features include IR blaster, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS. The Mi A3 comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack, which was absent on the Mi A2.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Specifications
- 6.08-inch HD+super AMOLED (1560 x 720 pixels) 19.5:9 display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 11nm 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 processor with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64/128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, microSD card support up to 256GB
- Stock Android 9.0 Pie
- 48MP(Sony IMX 586, f/1.79, 1/2” sensor, EIS)+8MP(118-degree wide, f/2.2)+2MP(depth, f/2.4) Triple rear camera with LED flash, Night mode, EIS, 4K Video recording, AI scene detection
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, AI portrait selfie
- 4030mAH battery with 18W quick charge support via USB Type-C port
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- P2i splash-proof design
- 7th gen In-display fingerprint sensor, IR Blaster
- Thickness: 8.4mm and Weight:174g
- Colors: Kind of Grey, Noot just Blue, More than White