Samsung has launched its new flagship smartphone in India today. The company has announced the Galaxy Note10 Lite smartphone. The Note10 Lite, along with S10 Lite was announced earlier this month and they were showcased at CES 2020 in Las Vegas. Samsung is also launching the S10 Lite in India in a couple of days. Now, let’s take a look at the Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite and what it offers.
Starting off with the display, the Note10 Lite offers a big 6.7-inch(2280X 1440p) Super AMOLED Plus edge-to-edge Infinity-O display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by an Octa-core Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 10nm processor, Mali G72MP18 GPU. Note10 Lite offers up to 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 512GB. The smartphone is backed by a 4500mAH battery with 25W Quick Charge via USB Type-C port and is running on One UI 2.0 based on Android 10.
Coming to the camera department, it packs in a triple rear camera with a 12MP primary sensor with f/1.7, Dual Pixel AF, OIS, a 12MP ultra-wide lens with f/2.2, and a 12MP telephoto lens with f/2.4. Over at the front, there is a 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture. Other features of the device include an In-display fingerprint scanner, 4G VoLTE, Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, MST, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Much like the Galaxy Note lineup, the Note10 Lite also comes with S Pen to unleash productivity and creativity which offers users the power to do more using their smartphone. The S Pen is Bluetooth-enabled and allows users to personalize photos and videos with dynamic drawings, effects, and animations and instantly converts handwritten notes to digital text. The Air Command feature of the S Pen allows users to click pictures, navigate through presentations and even edit videos like a pro, all with a simple click.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite Specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display(2280X 1440p)
- 10nm Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor, Mali G72MP18 GPU
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128GB Internal storage, microSD card support up to 1TB
- 12MP(f/1.7, Dual Pixel AF, OIS) + 12MP(ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 12MP(f/2.4, telephoto)
- 32MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 4500mAH battery with 25W Quick Charge USB Type-C port
- Android 10, One UI 2.0
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, MST
- 3.5mm Headphone jack, Dolby Atmos
- Thickness: 8.7mm and Weight: 199gms
- S Pen support
- In-box Samsung earphones
- Colors: Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura Red
Pricing and Availability
- Note10 Lite – 6+128GB – INR 38,999
- Note10 Lite – 8+128GB – INR 40,999
The Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite will go on sale from February 3, 2020. across offline stores as well as online. Pre-booking is now open on Samsung.com. With the upgrade Offer of up to INR 5,000, consumers can buy the Galaxy Note10 Lite for an effective price INR 33,999.
For more news and updates follow us on Twitter.