Jabra has launched Elite Active 75t, the company’s latest True wireless in the Indian market today. The True wireless waterproof earbuds are made-for-active lifestyle with an ergonomic fit. It is built with enhanced durability in mind and features an IP57 rating that promises dust and waterproofing for depths up to 1m.
The earphones are 22% smaller, for a better fit, than its predecessor, the Jabra Elite Active 65t, but has increased its battery life to 28 hours total with the charging case. On a single charge, the earphones will last up to 7.5 hours of continuous listening.
There is the option of HearThrough that will let users listen to outside audio through the mic if they choose to. Jabra has also introduced MyControls which is a software update that will come to the earbuds in Q2 2020. It will allow users to configure the functions on the left and right earbud to meet their personal control preferences, along with the option to use just one earbud for controls
Jabra Elite Active 75t
- Compact earbuds for a secure active fit
- Up to 7.5 hours battery life, and 28 hours with the charging case
- 4-microphone technology for crystal clear calls in every environment
- Charging with USB-C
- Jabra MySound for individualized sound (early Q2, 2020)
- Jabra MyControls to define button settings (early Q2, 2020)
- IP57-rated durability and a 2-year warranty against dust and sweat
The Jabra Elite Active 75t comes in Titanium Black, Grey, Sienna & Mint colors, is priced at INR 16,999 and will be available at Amazon starting from 11th March 2020.