Honor, Huawei’s Smartphone e-brand for digital natives, today announced heavy discounts on Honor products as part of the Flipkart Big Billion Day sale festival. The discounts on the on Honor smartphones can be availed starting 15thOctober to 17th October.
The discounts are applicable on the latest smartphones including the recently launched Honor 7 and others like Honor 6 Plus, Honor 6, Honor Holly, Honor 4X, Honor 4C and Honor Bee smartphones, in association with select banks like:
- Honor 7 – exchange offers of Rs. 12,000, Bank offer of 10%
- Honor 6 Plus – Discount of Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 10,000 exchange offer, Bank offer of 10%
- Honor 6 – Discount of Rs. 2,000 and Rs. 6,000 exchange offer, Bank offer of 10%
- Honor Holly – Discount of Rs. 599 and Rs. 2,000 exchange offer, Bank offer of 10%
- Honor 4X – Discount of Rs. 1100 and Rs. 4,000 exchange offer, Bank offer of 10%
- Honor Bee – Discount of Rs. 500 and Rs. 2,000 exchange offer, Bank offer of 10
- Honor 4C – Discount of Rs. 1200 and Bank offer of 10%
The company is also extending offers of up to Rs. 14,000 from its associated Honor league partners like Hungama, Freecharge, Coupon Duniya, Yatra and Cliques. To avail the offer from the League partners, the users simply have to install the applications from Google Play Store on their Honor Smartphone.
The latest addition in Honor family, the Honor 7 will be available in two colors, Mystery Gray and Fantasy Silver at the retail price of Rs. 22, 999. Available from 00:00 Hours starting 15th October, 2015 till midnight of October 15, 2015, the Honor 7’s fully metallic body is air-brushed with a ceramic coating, offering an unmistakably premium finish. The device’s 5.2-inch encasing and carefully positioned buttons and sensors allows for an ergonomic single-handed operation like never before.
Expressing his thoughts, Mr. P. Sanjeev, Vice President Sales, Huawei India – Consumer Business Group said “We are committed to giving our users the best smartphone experience. Towards the upcoming festive season, we are working towards heightening the festivities with special offers both from the company and our associated partners.”
The target consumers of Honor are digital native generation, a group that spends more than one-third of their time on the internet for socializing, entertainment, shopping, studying or simply staying connected. They are young, vibrant and driven by passion. Honor brand has clocked sales of over 20 million Honor phones in 2014, accounting for a global revenue of about 2.4 billion USD with a 24 times increase.