Nubia the sub brand of ZTE, today launched their latest flagship Smartphone ZTE Nubia Z11. This is yet another flagship that comes with a whopping 6GB of RAM, in the last few months we have seen other smartphone’s like VIVO X-play 5 Elite, Zuk Z2 Pro, Le max 2 and the recently launched Oneplus 3 with 6GB RAM. All the 6GB RAM powered smartphones are made by Chinese OEM’s till now.
ZTE Nubia Z11 comes with almost bezel less 5.5″ Full HD display with 2.5D Curve glass and Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 Processor clocked at 2.15Ghz (Quad Core) and Adreno 530 GPU. The device comes in 2 storage options one with 64GB that comes with 4GB RAM and other with 128GB storage with 6GB RAM, both models supports MicroSD card upto 200GB. There is a Hybrid sim slot (nano sim+nano sim/sd card) with support to 4G LTE with VoLTE support.
The device comes with 16MP rear camera with IMX298 sensor, same found on OnePlus 3 and LeEco Le Max 2. There is also dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens for rear camera. The front comes with 8MP camera with 80 degree wide angle lens. It is running on Android Marshmallow 6.0 with Nubia 4.0 UI on top.
The device comes with rear fingerprint sensor. It packs with 3000mAh battery and it supports Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0. Z11 weighs 162gms and is just 7.5mm thick. Other features include Wi-Fi 802.11 (2.4 / 5GHz), BT4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC.
ZTE Nubia Z11
- 5.5″ Full HD display with almost bezel less diaplay, 2.5D curved glass and Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.15Ghz Snapdragon 820 processor and Adreno 530 GPU
- 4/6 GB RAM
- 64/128 GB internal storage + sd card support upto 200 GB
- 16 MP raer camera with Dual tone LED Flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, OIS, f/2.0 aperture
- 8 MP front camera with 80 degree wide angle lens
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Nnbia 4.0 UI on top.
- 3000mAh battery with Quick charge 3.0 support
- 162 gm and 7.5 mm thick
- Rear Fingerprint sensor, 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 (2.4 / 5GHz), BT4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC.
The smartphone comes in Gold, Gray and Silver color options and is priced at 2499 yuan (approx. Rs. 25,525) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and 3499 yuan (approx Rs. 35,730) for 6GB RAM with 128GB storage variant. The sale will start from 6th July and registration for same has already started in china. There will be also Cristiano Ronaldo edition in new obsidian Gold colour and his autograph on the back, it will be a limited collector’s edition.