The $99 Superbook that turns your Android Smartphone in to a laptop had a 30+ days of Kickstarter campaign. The campaign has just ended with close to $3 Million in funding, $2,952,508 to be precise with the help of 16,732 people backing it. Also, Superbook has created couple of records on Kickstarter
- The 26th Most Funded Kickstarter Project (out of 300,000+ projects)
- The Top Most Funded Technology (Hardware) Kickstarter Project in HISTORY.
So what’s next? As the campaign is over now, next week or so Kickstarter will collect pledges and a week later they will send out a survey via BackerKit ( Backerkit is a post-campaign management platform that will help organize all 16,000+ orders! ) to the email address associated with Kickstarter account. Through Backerkit, you can fill out all the preferences for your order, including:
- Shipping Address
- Payment Information
- Color Choice
- Charging Plug Choice
- Upgrade Choice
- Other Add-ons – including extra Superbook reward tiers
The company will release the link to the survey in 7 days time on original campaign page. Also, the company made a promise that every backer of this project will receive updates from the 1st of every month and they will also be opening up a forum section so that our community of backers and supporters can interact.
- 11.6″ LCD display at 768p resolution
- USB Type-C port
- Supports Type-C and Micro-B smartphones
- 8+ hour battery life
- Simultaneously charges smartphone
- QWERTY keyboard (Android OS layout)
- Android-specific navigation keys (Home, Back, Menu, Recent)
- Multi-touch trackpad
If you have missed out on this project on Kickstarter, don’t worry you’ll be able to preorder a Superbook, up to a limited time, on BackerKit. The Superbook will start shipping Superbooks from Q1 2017, have you backed this project? Let us know in the comment section below.