Asus has announced a new variant in the Zenfone 3 series, The Zenfone 3 Max with 4100mAH battery. The smartphone can be purchased on select ASUS Preferred Partner’s retail outlets and all major Online Sales Portals for INR 17,999, it is available in Titanium Gray, Glacier Silver, Sand Gold color variants.
The smartphone comes with a 5.5″ Full HD Display with 2.5D curved glass, it is powered by Snapdragon 430 Processor and is coupled with Adreno 505 GPU. It is having a 4100mAh battery, which Supports Reverse Charging and Super Saving mode. It is packing 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage with sd card support upto 128GB.
The rear camera on the smartphone is a 16MP PixelMaster camera, f/2.0 aperture, five-prism lens, 0.03s Laser AF/PDAF/EIS/Dual Flash The front 8MP PixelMaster Camera comes with features like f/2.2 aperture, HDR, Lowlight, and Beautification modes. It is running on Android Marshmallow with their own ZenUI. It also comes with Rear fingerprint scanner. Rest of the specs are listed below.
ZenFone 3 Max Specs
- 5.5″ Full HD Display with 2.5D curved glass
- Snapdragon 430 Processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal storage with sd card support upto 128GB
- 16MP PixelMaster camera, f/2.0 aperture, five-prism lens, 0.03s Laser AF/PDAF/EIS/Dual Flash
- 8MP PixelMaster Camera, f/2.2 aperture, HDR, Lowlight, and Beautification modes
- Android Marshmallow with ZenUI
- HybridDual sim(micro/nano or sd card)
- BT 4.1, Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, 4G LTE: Cat 4
- Rear Fingerprint scanner
- 4100mAh battery (Supports Reverse Charging)
- Dimensions:151.4 x 76.24 x 8.3mm and 175g weight
The other Zenfone 3 smartphone were launched back in August, have a look at them here. Follow us on twitter for more updates.