Sony’s Flagship smartphone, Xperia X has started getting Android Nougat update. The smartphone was announced in India back in May for INR 46,990, and now it is available for under INR 30,000 on Amazon.
Here are some of the new features included
- Multi-window support – Multitasking made easy; run two apps simultaneously and double tap to switch between each
- Longer battery life – do more for longer, with improved battery life powered by Google & Sony Xperia
- Messaging – more ways to tell your story with our latest Messaging app, enabling you to share videos and audio with a few taps
- Manual camera settings control – all-new manual focus and shutter speed controls (similar to Xperia XZ), now available for Xperia X
If you have forgotten the specs of the device, have a look at the below list.
Sony Xperia X
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display
- Quad core Snapdragon 820 with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory plus up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 23MP rear camera with Exmor RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive Hybrid AF, up to 1080p video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera with 1/3” Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, up to 1080p video recording
- 2700mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
- Fingerprint sensor, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- 8.7mm thick & 164 grammes Weight
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, BT 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
For more Info on the update head on to the Xperia Blog here. Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.