Jio has rolled out a new update for its Jio Cinema Movies TV Music App which will now allow users to download the content from the app and watch it while they’re offline. The update comes with a Smart Download option besides performance enhancement and many bug fixes.
The Smart Download feature allows users to schedule their downloads for Jio Happy Hours, between 2 AM to 5 AM where they won’t be charged for downloading the data. Therefore, even after reaching the maximum data usage limit of 1GB/day, users can continue to download their favourite content at full speed for free.
This app contains Movies, TV shows, Video clips, Music with a variety of collections from all over the globe. It supports a total of 11 languages including Hindi, English, Marathi, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali, Bhojpuri and Malayalam.
Jio Cinema App features
- Smart Download- Schedule your downloads for Jio Happy hours (2AM to 5 AM) when no data charges apply
- Resume watching from where you left off across any compatible device
- Get personalized movie recommendations or view the editors’ picks at the click of a button
- Watch 1080p HD quality videos with 5.1 Surround as we love to deliver quality content
- Choose the quality at which you want the video to be played (high, medium, low, auto)
- No Ads
- While seeking a movie, you can find the exact scene by looking at the thumbnails on the seek bar
- Browse through the content language wise, genre-wise
- Search your favourite content using Voice search feature.
Jio also claims that they have 1 lakh+ hours of content including movies, TV Shows, music videos, clips, trailers. The app has been downloaded more than 10Million times from the Google Play store and has an average rating of 4.3 out of 5.
Which movie/show are you going to download? Do let us know in the comment section below. For more news and updates follow us on twitter.