Jabra, had announced the Evolve 75 wireless headset for modern office workers a couple of months ago in India. Today, the company has announced new wireless earbuds called 'Jabra Elite Sport'. These earbuds have been launched for a price of INR 18,990 and come with personalized fitness tracking along with heart rate monitor. It will be available starting August 8th, 2017 across India.
The wireless earbuds come with two integrated microphones in each earbud. One captures your voice and the other focuses on external noise. Together, the earbuds overlay the two feeds, identify the background noise and remove it, allowing you to take calls without interruption. If a call comes whilst you’re running, voice controls and audio prompts let you manage your calls without having to touch your phone. The personalized VO2 Max data generated by Jabra Elite Sport, and captured by the app, allows you to track your fitness development over time. It uses intelligent in-ear coaching to provide real-time feedback based on your heart rate and fitness level. When you’ve finished your workout, the Jabra Sport Life app provides a range of information to help you improve your fitness level in the future, including distance covered, pace, route, calories burnt and training effect.
Jabra Elite Sport Features and Specifications
- Up to 4.5 hours of music and calls
- Flexible wearing options with single or stereo earbud use
- Integrated Training Management with Jabra Sport Life app
- Secure fit – perform at your best with incredibly light, ultra-secure earbuds
- Supports all major smartphone operating systems, including Android & iOS
- Bluetooth 4.1, 20Hz to 20kHz frequency range, Passive noise cancellation
- Integrated Jabra Sport Life app and support for all leading third-party fitness apps
- IP67 rating can withstand fresh water up to one meter for 30 minutes
- 3-year warranty
René Svendsen-Tune, CEO of Jabra said: “What truly excites me about our first true wireless earbuds is that they offer an experience that only Jabra can bring-to-life. We’ve used our R&D expertise from across the GN Group to deliver not just the most technically advanced true wireless sports earbuds, but actually the most complete cord-free experience for our customers. Jabra Elite Sport is an example of an intelligent sound solution that delivers calls and music very well, and does so much more besides”.
Will you buy this Active earbud over Apple Airpods or Samsung Gear Icon X? Drop a comment and let us know, Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.