Dell has announced a new All-in-One to the Indian market, the Dell Precision 5720. This new AIO comes ready with Virtual Reality(VR) technology. The 27-inch AIO is priced at INR 1,09,000 and is available for purchase on dell.co.in now.
Features of Dell Precision 5720 AIO
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics (WX 7100 or WX 4150)
- 27-inch UltraSharp 4K Ultra HD display (available with touchscreen option), the Precision Workstations are Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certified which ensures high-performance applications work smoothly
- World’s first VR ready AIO,
- Intel Kaby Lake and Sky Lake processors (Core™ i5, i7, Xeon E3-1200 v6)
- The device comes with 10 speaker sound system powered by dynamic amplifiers capable of 50W per channel at <1% THD coupled with Jack Joseph Puig Signature Series powered by Waves MaxxAudio Pro rendering studio-quality production, editing, and play back.
- The Precision 5720 AIO can support up to 3 additional 4K displays at 60Hz or an additional 1x 5K and 1x 4K at 60Hz.
20th Anniversary of Dell Precision
2017 year marks the 20th anniversary of Dell’s Precision line in the industry. Since its inception in 1997, Dell Precision devices have catered to the needs of technical and creative professionals and disrupted industries and helped produce some of the iconic and award-winning projects globally, said the company.
Commenting on the launch, Mr.Indrajit Belgundi, General Manager, Client Solutions Group, Dell, India said, “At Dell, we are committed to constantly revolutionizing our technology to deliver the best products and services, in line with the evolution of customer needs. The launch of the Precision 5720 All-in-One is a testimony to our belief in the legacy of Dell’s Precision range, which offers the best-in-class experience for creative minds to bring their ideas to life. We are proud to offer the world’s first VR capable AIO supporting professional graphics and staying true to Precision’s legacy of powering some of the greatest projects, for customers who depend on quality design for success – and what better time to do this than the 20th anniversary of the product line.”
Follow us on Twitter for more news and updates.